Monday, January 30, 2012

you can do...

          

                              When I watch this video, I remembered my past. Many people said to me, "You never become a trainer, because you have many limitations". Yes. I had and have limitations. But every limitation is an opportunity to stretch. Every stretching gives confidence and meaning in life.
                             Many people may insult or underestimate us, because normally they focus our weaknesses. But we should focus our strength not our weaknesses. When we extract gold from the ore, we get less gold and more waste. In which we focus.. gold or waste?
                           If we consider every insult as a fuel for motivation, we can create miracles in our life. Yes, duck can fly; deaf can become a great musician... Visualise this video, the main character is you. You can shine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment